Techko ShredderShark SH2807 7-Sheet Cross Cut Shredder accepts 7 sheets of paper in a single pass and cross cuts them into unreadable small pieces.
ShredderShark SH2807 cross-cut shredder is built with small footprint so it can fit easily on countertop or a desk.
The motor is powerful enough to shred a whole junk mail even without opening it, staples, credit cards, paper clips, CDs and DVDs.
The ShredderShark SH2807 shredder features a see-through basket so its content can be checked without opening the machine. This basket slides out for emptying it easily.
- Shreds up to 7-Sheet of paper at a time or 1 credit card into confetti cross-cut chips
- Small format fits easily on desk or countertop
- See-through pull-out basket for easy emptying
- Powerful motor designed to accept junk mail whole without opening first
- Fair and accurate credit transaction act (FACTA) compliant
- 7-year warranty cutting head, 1 year machine warranty
- Product Weight: 12 pounds
Prevent Identity Theft
The fastest growing crime in the U.S. is identity theft. It is done by misusing the personal information of another individual to commit fraud.
Identity thieves gather personal information either by stealing mail or workplace records, dumpster diving, computer hacking or using computer code.
It is essential that you should shred your mails, credit application copies, charge receipts, physician statements, insurance forms, expired charge cards, mailed credit offers, or checks and bank statements or anything containing your personal information that you are discarding.
Below are the pros and cons of the ShredderShark SH2807 Cross Cut Shredder as experienced and described by its users.
Users’ Positive Reviews
- This tabletop shredder with a detachable drawer is very convenient with a powerful motor for its size.
- Everything I attempted to shred worked; credit cards, staples and layers of paper.
- Good value and extremely space saving and neat.
- I love the shredder shark and it works beautifully. I immediately cleaned up my work space and can depend on this machine to destroy personal information. I recommend this product.
Users’ Negative Reviews
- This shredder has a smaller feed mouth.
- I have to empty it pretty frequently and unlike the Mailmate.
- It can’t be left plugged-in without being lit “on” so I have to unplug it each time.
- It ceased working after only 3 uses (about 20 pages shredded). The sliding button was stuck and would no longer move to the ‘on’ position. It would only move backwards to the reverse position.
- It has a short cut-life span. After a month, it’s not working; no power.
- You still have to fold the paper in half so it will fit the shredder.
5 Stars 12%, 4 Stars 0%, 3 Stars 0%, 2 Stars 22%, 1 Star 66%
Get 78% Discount and more details of the Techko ShredderShark SH2807 7-Sheet Cross Cut Shredder here.
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of April 26, 2017 8:44 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.