Engineered for today’s security challenges, Royal SC120 12-Sheet Cross Cut Shredder shreds up to 12 sheets in a single pass and cuts the papers into unreadable 5/32 x 1 5/8-inch small particles to keep your personal identity from the wrong hands.
Royal SC120 shredder shreds paper, staples and credit cards. It is built for medium-duty shredding and ideal for home or home office.
Royal SC120 prevents jams or overload. The console has locking casters that keep the shredder to stay in place.
This shredding machine has 8 ¾-inch feed opening and an easy-to-remove pull-out wastebasket and has automatic start/stop feature for ease in operation.
- Shreds Credit Cards and staples
- Auto Start/Stop & reverse
- Pull Out Basket with casters
- 12-Sheet Cross Cut Shredder
- Locking casters for easy mobility
- Auto start/stop and reverse
- Shred Type: Cross-cut
- Shred Side: 5/32″ x 1 5/8″
- Input Voltage: 115 volt, 3 amps.
- Feed Opening: 8 3/4″
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 14 x 18.5 inches
- Product Weight: 15 pounds
Prevent Identity Theft
The fastest growing crime in the U.S. is identity theft. It is done by misusing the personal information of another individual to commit fraud.
Identity thieves gather personal information either by stealing mail or workplace records, dumpster diving, computer hacking or using computer code.
It is essential that you should shred your mails, credit application copies, charge receipts, physician statements, insurance forms, expired charge cards, mailed credit offers, or checks and bank statements or anything containing your personal information that you are discarding.
Below are the pros and cons of Royal SC120 Cross Cut Shredder as experienced and described by its users.
Users’ Positive Reviews
- I have heard some shredders that sound like a jet engine when paper goes through them. This is not ultra-quiet but it is not so loud either. It shreds up to 12 sheets at a time (although I try not to feed that much through it when I don’t have to) and does especially well with 2-3 sheets at a time.
- This is still pretty good for a home office shredder. When emptied on a regular basis, our office does not have any problems with it jamming up or not working.
- I always worry about it dying on us after all the wear and tear we’ve put it through in the office and it still keeps going. I will probably buy one for my own.
- This Royal SC120 is by far the best I have seen for the price.
- It is very quiet; much quieter than any other brand or model at this price.
Users’ Negative Reviews
- If it gets too full sometimes it will have to be emptied before it will work again.
- This shredder is for light home office use with paper and credit cards but not for CDs or DVDs.
5 Stars 50%, 4 Stars 50%, 3 Stars 0%, 2 Stars 0%, 1 Star 0%
Get 38% Discount and more details of the Royal SC120 12-Sheet Cross Cut Shredder here.
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of June 28, 2017 4:59 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.