Royal PX70MX Cross Cut Shredder with CD Shred easily shreds up to 7 sheets in a single pass and cuts the papers into unreadable 5/32 x 1 5/8-inch small particles to keep your personal identity from the wrong hands.
It has 9-inch paper entry width. It is even powerful enough to shred staples, credit cards and CDs. Royal PX70MX prevents jams or overload.
The console has locking casters that keep the shredder to stay in place. This shredding machine has a 17-liter pull-out wastebasket and has automatic start/stop feature for ease in operating.
This shredding machine has a vertical-feed space-saving design which fits pretty well in home or home office.
It has a white (a little grayish) color and stylish design which make it functional without being utilitarian.
The child-safety bar makes it safe to use as no fingers can get down in the cutters.
Royal PX70MX shredder even shuts down automatically when the shredder is lifted off from the bin.
- Accepts staples and credit cards
- Steel gear construction
- Patented safety guard roller
- Vertical feed space saving design
- 9-inch paper entry width
- Shreds up to 7 sheets in a single pass
- Cuts the papers into 5/32 x 1 5/8-inch particles
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 13.9 x 9.2 inches
- Weight: 13.4 pounds
Prevent Identity Theft
The fastest growing crime in the U.S. is identity theft. It is done by misusing the personal information of another individual to commit fraud.
Identity thieves gather personal information either by stealing mail or workplace records, dumpster diving, computer hacking or using computer code.
It is essential that you should shred your mails, credit application copies, charge receipts, physician statements, insurance forms, expired charge cards, mailed credit offers, or checks and bank statements or anything which contains your personal information that you are discarding.
Below are the pros and cons of the Royal PX70MX shredder as described and experienced by its users.
Users’ Positive Reviews
- This Royal Machine really gets to business.
- This shredder is built well and I haven’t had any problem whether it’s shredding CDs, DVDs or a few papers at once.
- This product is excellent for its price. It shreds quickly and can take a large load.
- This product is excellent for its price and best of all, its small size allows you to put it anywhere.
- Its modern style and glossy white finish doesn’t stick out like an eyesore in my living room.
- I would recommend it for people who want a shredder with style and can do the job.
- It is not only functional, but aesthetically pleasing. I didn’t want some ugly office supply sitting around my house and this one is great.
Users’ Negative Reviews
- The most that this machine can handle is two sheets of paper. It chokes on 6 sheets of paper.
- It died completely. I found pieces of the motor inside the shredding mechanism. It was shredding itself.
- It has a fundamental design problem. The paper can jam on the side of the plastic creating unnecessary friction thereby ruining the motor.
- It’s really loud and slow.
- The size and appearance are first rate but its performance renders this product unusable.
- If you’re looking for a slick white shredder that does everything it claims to do, this is not the machine for you.
- It’s extremely messy. Pulling a jammed piece of paper out throws shredded paper all over the floor.
5 Stars 33%, 4 Stars 24%, 3 Stars 0%, 2 Stars 10%, 1 Star 33%
Find out more comments and details of the Royal PX70MX Cross Cut Shredder with CD Shred here.
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of May 27, 2017 6:27 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.