Royal Machines RL170MX 17-Sheet Heavy Duty Cross-Cut Shredder with Auto Start/Stop and Auto Reverse easily shreds up to 17 sheets in a single pass and cuts the papers into unreadable 5/32″ x 1 1/2-inch small particles to keep your personal identity from the wrong hands.
Royal Machines RL170MX shredder is even powerful enough to shred staples, credit cards and CDs.
Royal RL170MX prevents jams or overload. The console has locking casters that keep the shredder to stay in place.
This shredding machine is built for heavy-duty usage and shreds up to 150 cycles in a day.
It has a 26-liter pull-out wastebasket and has automatic Start/Stop and Auto Reverse features for ease in operating.
- Shreds 17 sheets in one pass
- Heavy Duty Cross-Cut Shredder
- Auto Start/Stop
- Auto Reverse 29172A
- 5/32″ x 1 1/2″ shreds
- Shreds CDs, DVDs, and Credit Cards
- Full console with casters and 26-liter wastebasket
- Product Dimensions: 27 x 18.4 x 14.8 inches
- Weight: 32.2 pounds
Prevent Identity Theft
The fastest growing crime in the U.S. is identity theft. It is done by misusing the personal information of another individual to commit fraud.
Identity thieves gather personal information either by stealing mail or workplace records, dumpster diving, computer hacking or using computer code.
It is essential that you should shred your mails, credit application copies, charge receipts, physician statements, insurance forms, expired charge cards, mailed credit offers, or checks and bank statements or anything which contains your personal information that you are discarding.
Below are the pros and cons of the Royal Machines RL170MX shredder as described and experienced by its users.
Users’ Positive Reviews
- I would highly recommend this one. It shreds very think junk mail without a problem.
- I used it for several hours continuously and it did not jam or overheat once.
- It is an incredible shredding beast and works as one would expect.
- I’ve had half a dozen of shredders in my life and this is by far the best.
- I love the large bin and the fact that I don’t have to lift off the heavy top to empty the waste.
- This shredder works quite well and shreds many sheets at once.
- The quality seems pretty good.
- After many uses, the blades have not become noisy like some of the cheaper shredders out there.
Users’ Negative Reviews
- Sometimes, a faint metallic clicking sound can be heard above the shredder’s natural noise.
- After 30-minute shredding session, I noticed a smell coming from the shredder and discovered a wisp of smoke coming from it.
- I haven’t had this machine for more than a year, and it has jammed and broke off pieces inside of it. I am very careful not to put too many sheets of paper in it, but it has still not worked properly.
- The clicking sound that eliminates from it seems to be very odd.
- It is the worst shredder I’ve ever used. After less than 1 month of light use, it jammed beyond function. Stay away.
5 Stars 58%, 4 Stars 26%, 3 Stars 0%, 2 Stars 0%, 1 Star 16%
Find out more comments and details of the Royal Machines RL170MX 17-Sheet Heavy Duty Cross-Cut Shredder with Auto Start/Stop and Auto Reverse (29172A) here.
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of June 28, 2017 4:59 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.