Royal Machines PX110MX 11-Sheet Cross Cut Shredder shreds up to 11 sheets in a single pass and cuts the papers into unreadable 5/32 x 1 ¼-inch small particles to keep your personal identity from the wrong hands.
Royal Machines PX110MX shredder is powerful enough to shred staples, credit cards and CDs.
Royal Machines PX110MX prevents jams or overload. The console has locking casters that keep the shredder to stay in place.
This shredding machine has an easy-to-remove pull-out wastebasket and has automatic start/stop feature for ease in operation.
Royal Machines PX110MX shredder has a vertical-feed space-saving design which fits pretty well in home or home office.
It has a white (a little grayish) color and stylish design which make it functional without looking utilitarian.
The child-safety bar makes it safe to use as no fingers can get down in the cutters.
- Royal Machines PX110MX 11-sheet Cross Cut Shredder Shreds CDs (White)
- Platinum Series Medium Duty Cross-Cut
- Shreds up to 11 sheets in a single pass
- 5/32 inch by 1 ¼-inch shreds
- Shreds CDs and credit cards
- Auto Start/Stop
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 13.2 x 16.2 inches
- Product Weight: 15 pounds
Prevent Identity Theft
The fastest growing crime in the U.S. is identity theft. It is done by misusing the personal information of another individual to commit fraud.
Identity thieves gather personal information either by stealing mail or workplace records, dumpster diving, computer hacking or using computer code.
It is essential that you should shred your mails, credit application copies, charge receipts, physician statements, insurance forms, expired charge cards, mailed credit offers, or checks and bank statements or anything which contains your personal information that you are discarding.
Below are the pros and cons of the Royal Machines PX110MX Cross Cut Shredder as experienced and described by its users.
Users’ Positive Review
- I purchased on of these shredders locally a couple of years ago and was initially pleased with its capacity.
Users’ Negative Reviews
- It jammed fairly regularly and now is more prone to jamming because two plastic parts on the cutting teeth have broken. These parts appear to be intended to shove the paper off the spindles so the teeth can chew more paper, but with two of these missing, those teeth now clog quickly.
- Any more than four pages at a time will create a paper jam.
5 Stars 0%, 4 Stars 50%, 3 Stars 0%, 2 Stars 0%, 1 Star 50%
Get 17% Discount and more details of the Royal Machines PX110MX 11-Sheet Cross Cut Shredder (White) here.
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of April 26, 2017 8:44 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.