Royal Machines HT3SL Three-Sheet Cross-Cut Desktop Shredder with Sharpener/Letter Opener easily shreds up to 3 sheets of paper in a single pass.
Royal Machines HT3SL shredder cuts the papers into unreadable small particles to keep your personal identity from the wrong hands.
Royal HT3SL shredder looks good on your desktop. It has built-in sharpener and a letter opener for added convenience.
This machine has an easy-to-remove wire mesh basket and has reverse and automatic start/stop features for ease in operation.
Royal HT3SL fits pretty well in home or home office. It has a stylish design which makes it functional without looking utilitarian.
- Royal Machines HT3SL Shredder 3-Sheet Desktop Cross Cut w/Sharpener/Letter Opener
- Counter/Desktop Shredder Shreds 3 Sheets in a Single Pass
- Helical Cutter Pencil Sharpener & Cup for Shavings
- Letter Opener & Wire Mesh Basket
Prevent Identity Theft
The fastest growing crime in the U.S. is identity theft. It is done by misusing the personal information of another individual just to commit fraud.
Identity thieves gather personal information either by stealing mail or workplace records, dumpster diving, computer hacking or using computer code. It is essential that you should shred your mails, credit application copies, charge receipts, physician statements, insurance forms, expired charge cards, mailed credit offers, or checks and bank statements or anything containing your personal information that you are discarding.
Below are the pros and cons of Royal Machines HT3SL Three-Sheet Cross-Cut Desktop Shredder as experienced and described by its users.
Users’ Positive Reviews
- It works great for my needs. Compact and powerful, plus a pencil sharpener.
- My shredder was still working after all those years, great for the home office and small tasks.
- It is perfect for the back door or in the garage before you enter the home with junk mail in-hand.
- Cross-cuts, so security is good when disposing of those unsolicited credit card offers or bank and credit card statements and you can shred credit cards and staples too.
Users’ Negative Reviews
- It’s not quiet and it sounds a little like it is grinding. Slightly annoying.
- Don’t ask it to do much because it won’t respond.
- It you use it for more than a few minutes and feed it more than two pieces folded it will probably die like mine did.
- It’s laboring over those long credit offers.
- I have never felt I could trust it with a credit card when it labors over 2 sheets of long paper so much.
5 Stars 33%, 4 Stars 16%, 3 Stars 16%, 2 Stars 0%, 1 Star 33%
Get 52% Discount and more details of the Royal Machines HT3SL Three-Sheet Cross-Cut Desktop Shredder with Sharpener/Letter Opener here.
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of April 26, 2017 8:44 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.