QuikFinish ShredderShark SH8CDCC 8-Sheet Random Cross Cut Shredder protects your identity from the wrong hands by shredding your private documents into 2 different sizes; 4 x 40 mm and 4 x 50 mm with RANTECH technology making reassembly virtually impossible.
This machine accepts up to 8 sheets of paper in a single pass. The motor is powerful enough to destroy junk mail without opening it and credit cards and CD/DVD media.
QuikFinish ShredderShark SH8CDCC Cross-Cut Shredder is designed with low-noise operation. The 3-position switch has On/Auto, Off and Reverse mode options for ease of operation and it has a child-safety switch.
The wastebasket has a 5-gallon capacity so you don’t need to empty it often.
QuikFinish ShredderShark SH8CDCC Features
- Randomly Cross Cuts up to 8 sheets of paper in 2 sizes in one pass
- Shreds documents, CD’s and credit cards
- 3-position switch (On/Auto, Off, Reverse) with Child Safety Switch
- 5-gallon waste basket
- LED Display
- Product Dimensions: 16.9 x 9.6 x 15.6 inches
- Product Weight: 18.4 pounds
Prevent Identity Theft
The fastest growing crime in the U.S. is identity theft. It is done by misusing the personal information of another individual just to commit fraud.
Identity thieves gather personal information either by stealing mail or workplace records, dumpster diving, computer hacking or using computer code.
It is essential that you should shred your mails, credit application copies, charge receipts, physician statements, insurance forms, expired charge cards, mailed credit offers, or checks and bank statements or anything containing your personal information that you are discarding.
Below are the QuikFinish ShredderShark SH8CDCC Shredder pros and cons as experienced and described by its users.
Users’ Positive Reviews
- This one is solidly built, works as advertised and shreds into tiny little pieces that only a CSI with way too much time on his hands could possibly get started to put back together.
- I highly recommend this shredder. It’s far superior to any of the small-capacity shredders available through the big office-supply chains.
- It has a better motor than the others. It’s built with higher-quality materials, and has not given me any of the problems that always seem to plague the cheaply-constructed ones.
- If you need a home or small-office shredder that’s reliable and solid, save yourself some frustration and get one of these.
- I was impressed with how much shredding would fit in the basket and how well it performed.
- It surprised me and I’m happy with my choice. It shreds papers and credit cards easily and quickly enough.
Users’ Negative Reviews
- The paper bin is a little bit on the small side and is a little messy to clean because the paper gets caught in the rollers and you have to remove it by hand.
- The manual says not to run staples or labels through it and that is a pain because most mail comes with some form of label.
5 Stars 44%, 4 Stars 22%, 3 Stars 22%, 2 Stars 11%, 1 Star 0%
Get more details of the QuikFinish ShredderShark SH8CDCC 8-Sheet Random Cross Cut Shredder here.
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of April 26, 2017 8:44 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.