Fellowes Powershred W-11C Cross-Cut Shredder is an innovative shredder which features a safety interlock switch that allows anyone to shred efficiently and safely.
This machine automatically stops when someone lifts its lid. This shredder is designed for light duty shredding whether in home or in home office.
Fellowes Powershred W-11C is very efficient in shredding and reducing documents to 5/32 x 2-inch higher-security confetti particles. Fellowes Powershred W-11C shreds up to 11 sheets per pass and comes with a 9-inch wide paper entry.
Legal size or standard letter documents are accepted by this machine for shredding without any problem. Fellowes W-C11 is equipped with durable steel cutters that shred credit cards and staples.
This Powershredder features electronic auto start/stop which ensures quick and easy automatic shredder operation.
The lift-off lid is very easy to empty. Removing over-fed paper becomes very simple with its Reverse function.
- Reduces documents to 5/32″ x 2″ higher-security confetti particles
- Shreds 11 sheets per pass
- Safety interlock switch instantly stops shredder when unit is lifted off wastebasket
- For home use and small office use
- Equipped with a 9″ wide paper entry
- Weight: 16.3 pounds
Below are the pros and cons of the Fellowes Powershred W-11C as described and experienced by its users.
Users’ Positive Comments
- It shreds thick envelopes and credit cards without a problem. It has a child-lock which we thought was great.
- Cross-cutting is more efficient and safe than strip cutting and this one is great.
- One feature to note, this item has an auto shut-off feature which triggers if the top unit is not aligned on the waste paper basket. This ensures it won’t turn on or stay on if the machine gets knocked over.
- It has an excellent price with great performance.
- It has all-metal shredder inside while others have some plastic.
- This shredder does everything as advertised.
Users’ Negative Comments
- This machine lasted only for three whole months. It just quits.
- This machine certainly shreds but it sounds like an airplane taking off.
- This shredder is not that good when you are dealing in high-volume thick documents.
- Most of the time, it’s jammed up.
- After using it for about three days, it no longer starts or reverse or anything.
5 Stars 53%, 4 Stars 35%, 3 Stars 8%, 2 Stars 3%, 1 Star 1%
Find out more comments and details of the Fellowes Powershred W-11C Cross-Cut Shredder (3103201) here.
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of June 28, 2017 4:59 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.