Fellowes Powershred P70CM Cross-Cut Paper Shredder is designed for light-duty shredding jobs for home or home office.
Fellowes Powershred P70CM shreds up to 7 sheets of paper in just a single pass and it crosscuts documents into 5/32 x 1 7/8-inch confetti cut particles at a speed of 80 sheets per minute.
The 9-inch paper entry accepts letter or legal-size documents. The durable steel cutters destroy credit cards and staples as well, providing you convenience by not sorting junk mail or separating paper. Just feed them in and the shredder will efficiently do its job.
The Fellowes P70CM has a 4.5-gallon capacity mesh wastebasket which makes it visible so you see through it when the basket is full.
Fellowes Powershred P70CM shredder also features Safety Interlock switch that stops the shredder when the unit is lifted off.
- Dependable and safe shredder for home/office use
- Shreds 7 sheets per pass into 5/32 x 1-7/8-Inch cross cut particles
- Safety interlock switch stops shredder when unit is lifted off wastebasket
- For individual use
- 4.5-gallon mesh wastebasket lets you see when the basket is full
Prevent Identity Theft
The fastest growing crime in the U.S. is identity theft. It is done by misusing the personal information of another individual just to commit fraud.
Identity thieves gather personal information either by stealing mail or workplace records, dumpster diving, computer hacking or using computer code.
It is essential that you should shred your mails, credit application copies, charge receipts, physician statements, insurance forms, expired charge cards, mailed credit offers, or checks and bank statements or anything containing your personal information that you are discarding.
Below are the pros and cons of Fellowes Powershred P70CM Cross-Cut Paper Shredder as experienced and described by its users.
Users’ Positive Reviews
- For everyday personal use, this machine is perfect.
- It shredded my old credit card with ease. There is no continuous run option, so it saves energy.
- I’ve had it 3 years now and couldn’t be more pleased.
- This is by far the best. It is quick, not too loud and has a mesh basket. This makes it easy to see when full and easy to empty.
- After hand tearing information filled documents, i found this shredder so completely useful. Great brand.
- Very good product for home use. I haven’t had a jam yet. It shreds into very small pieces.
- It does shred quantities as advertised, so far without fail and I have had no paper jams so far.
Users’ Negative Reviews
- It jammed. I tried to unjam it; almost impossible. In fact, after a month, I have not yet figured out how to unjam it.
- It jammed on day one. It has jammed numerous times since.
- Although the capacity states 7 pages, you’re better off shredding just a couple of pages at a time.
- Recently, the unit began to jam more frequently and the shreds started exiting as a single mass rather than as loose shreds.
- This unit worked for two sessions and then stopped working permanently.
5 Stars 36%, 4 Stars 16%, 3 Stars 2%, 2 Stars 5%, 1 Star 35%
Get 12% Discount and more details of the Fellowes Powershred P70CM Cross-Cut Paper Shredder (34360) here.
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of April 26, 2017 8:44 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.