Fellowes Powershred P-48C 3224905 Cross-Cut Paper Shredder shreds up to 8 sheets of paper in each pass, cutting your documents into 5/32 x 2-inch crosscut particles.
Legal size or standard letter documents are accepted by this Fellowes paper shredder for shredding without any problem.
This powerful cross cut shredder is equipped with durable steel cutters that shred credit cards, small paper clips, staples and CDs.
Fellowes Powershred P-48C shredder features electronic auto start/stop which ensures quick and easy automatic shredding operation.
This Fellowes cross cut paper shredder has patented safety lock which prevents accidental use. It has Reverse function which makes it easier for you to remove paper jams and it alerts you when the pull-out bin wastebasket becomes full.
This paper shredder has a unit head that’s so easy to lift off. The slim and stylish design of this power shredder allows it to fit alongside a desk or between the file cabinets.
Fellowes Powershred P-48C Features
- Reliable deskside shredder for personal use.
- Patented safety lock prevents accidental use
- Easy lift-off head
- Shreds 8 sheets per pass
- 5/32-Inch x 2-Inch cross-cut particles (Security Level 3)
Prevent Identity Theft
The fastest growing crime in the U.S. is identity theft. It is done by misusing the personal information of another individual just to commit fraud. Identity thieves gather personal information either by stealing mail or workplace records, dumpster diving, computer hacking or using computer code.
It is essential that you should shred your mails, credit application copies, charge receipts, physician statements, insurance forms, expired charge cards, mailed credit offers, or checks and bank statements or anything containing your personal information that you are discarding.
Below are the Fellowes Powershred P-48C Pros and Cons as experienced and described by its users.
Users’ Positive Reviews
- This can really shred up to 8 sheets of regular paper at once.
- It has sturdy construction and heavy-duty cutters.
- The manual reverse helps undo jams and clear out cutters.
- Several safety shut-offs/lock-outs prevent accidental injury or burnout. Little fingers cannot reach the cutters from the outside.
- It is very safe (automatic shut-off) and easy to remove the cutter assembly.
Users’ Negative Reviews
- If used non-stop for 3 solid minutes it shuts itself down for 15 minutes flat.
- There’s no automatic shut-off for full bin (but there is a window to see into the bin), so sometimes if you’re not watching, you can create a jam because the bin is over-full.
- If it does jam, it can be rather difficult extracting documents from the slot.
- This shredder will really slow down and seem to struggle with some slightly thick envelopes of folded paper.
5 Stars 50%, 4 Stars 50%, 3 Stars 0%, 2 Stars 0%, 1 Star 0%
Get 47% Discount and more details of the Fellowes Powershred P-48C 3224905 Cross-Cut Paper Shredder here.
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of June 28, 2017 4:59 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.