Fellowes Powershred DM-12C 12-Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder is a powerful shredder which is designed for heavy-duty shredding needs for home or home office.
It is very efficient in shredding and reducing documents to 3.9 mm x 35 mm particles. Cross-cutting is a way much safer than strip-cutting your documents and personal information, and this machine does a great job in cross-cutting documents.
- Cut type: Cross shredder 3.9 mm x 35 mm
- Shreds: Up to 12 sheets per pass
- Auto start/stop
- Slim design fits between file cabinets or alongside a desk
- Reverse function for easy removal of paper jams
- Alert for full wastebasket
- Handles: Paper, credit cards, staples, small paper clips and CDs
- Weight: 15 pounds
Fellowes Powershred DM-12C shreds up to 12 sheets per pass. Legal size or standard letter documents are accepted by this machine for shredding without any problem.
This powerful shredder is equipped with durable steel cutters that shred credit cards, small paper clips, staples and CDs.
This Powershredder features electronic auto start/stop which ensures quick and easy automatic shredding operation.
This machine has Reverse function which makes it easier for you to remove paper jams and it alerts you when the 7-gallon pull-out bin wastebasket becomes full.
The slim and stylish design of this power shredder allows it to fit alongside a desk or between the file cabinets.
Below are the pros and cons of the Fellowes Powershred DM-12C as described and experienced by its users.
Users’ Positive Reviews
- What a great shredder and so easy to empty. I will buy this again if I ever need another shredder.
- This machine is solid and the pull-out basket is a huge plus. If you put a plastic bag inside the basket, it’s easy to tie up and recycle.
- It is super powerful. The pull-put bin is very convenient. It shreds business cards and CDs without a stutter. No necessary reverse/forward toggling to get the stuff through.
- This is our 3rd shredder at work and it is by far the best shredder we have.
- This thing is amazing. It shreds 12 to 14 pages at a time without struggling or slowing down. All I can say is, this product is great.
- This shredder is strong and shreds everything I put in, never complains, and has a bin that is easy to empty.
- It would be almost impossible to turn this on by mistake and has an easy reverse button. It is designed extremely well.
Users’ Negative Reviews
- This machine smelled strongly of chemicals like denatured mineral spirits or acetone when we first opened the package.
- The bin fills up so fast.
- This machine is a little heavy and large.
- It would be very nice if there was a built-in handle recessed in the bottom so emptying it into a big trash bag would be easier.
5 Stars 74%, 4 Stars 21%, 3 Stars 0%, 2 Stars 0%, 1 Star 5%
Find out more comments and details of the Fellowes Powershred DM-12C 12-Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder here.
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of June 28, 2017 4:59 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.