Fellowes C-120Ci 100% Jam Proof Cross-Cut Shredder is a slim shredder that keeps you from the frustration of paper jam with its 100% Jam-Proof System by measuring the thickness of the paper you feed into the shredder and by preventing the jam even before it occurs.
Fellowes C-120Ci shredder features SafeSense Technology which makes it safe to operate. It has ultra-quiet performance through its SilentShred Technology and proves to outperform other competitors with its powerful motor and solid-steel cutters.
- Slim, high-performance shredder for small offices
- Shreds 18 sheets per pass into 5/32″ x 1-1/2″ cross-cut particles
- Jam-Proof System eliminates paper jams by preventing overloads and powering through misfeeds
- SilentShred offers ultra-quiet shredder performance for shared workspaces
- Slim design fits between file cabinets, in common areas or alongside a desk
- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 11.4 x 28.8 inches
- Weight: 58 pounds
Fellowes C-120Ci prevents paper jam by measuring the thickness of the stack of papers being fed into the shredder. Feeding too much makes the proprietary technology to automatically stop the paper jam even before it starts.
A green to yellow light indicate that you are still feeding within its capacity. When the machine is overfed, a red light signals and the shredder will stop automatically. You need to remove excess paper to so you can resume shredding.
This patented SafeSense technology is an advanced electronic sensor which surrounds the paper entry. This technology disables the shredder when the paper opening is touched by the hands so the users can operate it safely.
This machine is proven to ultra-quiet while shredding. SilentShred technology eliminates loud shredder noise. Most shredding machines operate noisily but Fellowes C-120Ci shreds without noisy interruptions.
This shredding machine is built to last with its solid-steel cutters, powerful motor and parts which are engineered to outperform other competitors.
It is tough enough to cut through staples, CDs and credit cards. The simple pull-out bin makes it easier for you to dispose of your shredded documents without a mess.
Below are the pros and cons of the Fellowes C-120Ci cross-cut shredder as described and experienced by its users.
Users’ Positive Reviews
- This machine is the best I’ve ever owned. I don’t need to open junk mail because the shredder eats it while still enveloped without any problems.
- It’s great if you have a large stack of mail waiting to be shredded.
- It is very user-friendly, quiet and has great waste storage.
- I love the touch-safety and sleep features.
- This shredder exceeded my expectations.
- It truly eliminates jams unless the users are careless in what they feed into it.
- It’s easy to use and very stylish. It looks like a Dell computer tower.
- It definitely does even more than 20 sheets at a time with no struggle.
Users’ Negative Comments
- The bin that holds the oil does get in the way of shredding.
- You really need to make sure that you stuff the paper pretty far down into the slot before the machine starts up.
- It takes time to shred because the paper has to be put in just right before it will shred.
5 Stars 73%, 4 Stars 18%, 3 Stars 9%, 2 Stars 0%, 1 Star 0%
Find out more comments and details of the Fellowes C-120Ci 100% Jam Proof Cross-Cut Shredder (33125) here.
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of June 28, 2017 4:59 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.