Fellowes C-220Ci 33225 100% Jam Proof Cross Cut Shredder is a powerful shredder engineered for continuous shredding in small offices.
Fellowes C-220Ci shreds up to 20 papers in a single pass and shreds documents into 5/32 x 1-1/2-inch cross-cut particles.
Fellowes C-220Ci Cross Cut Shredder keeps you from the frustration of paper jam with its 100% Jam-Proof System by measuring the thickness of the paper you feed into the shredder and it stops the jam even before it occurs.
It features SafeSense Technology which makes it safe to operate. It proves to outperform other competitors with its powerful motor and solid-steel cutters. It also features Auto-Oil to improve its performance.
Fellowes C-220Ci Features
- Engineered for continuous document shredding in small offices
- Shreds 20 sheets per pass into 5/32” x 1-1/2” cross-cut particles
- Jam-Proof System eliminates paper jams by preventing overloads and powering through misfeeds
- Auto-Oil feature coats the cutters for you to improve performance and extend shredder life
- Enhanced shredder safety
- Patented SafeSense Technology stops shredder immediately when hands are too close
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 17.8 x 31.5 inches
- Weight: 65 pounds
Fellowes C-220Ci prevents paper jam by measuring the thickness of the stack of papers being fed into the shredder. Feeding too much makes the proprietary technology to automatically stop the paper jam even before it starts.
A green to yellow light indicate that you are still feeding within its capacity. When the machine is overfed, a red light signals and the shredder will stop automatically. You need to remove excess paper to so you can resume shredding.
This patented SafeSense technology is an advanced electronic sensor which surrounds the paper entry. This technology disables the shredder when the paper opening is touched by the hands so the users can operate it safely.
With this Auto-Oil feature, this shredding machine automatically coats the cutters to improve its shredding performance and to extend the machine’s life.
This shredding machine is built to last with its solid-steel cutters, powerful motor and parts which are engineered to outperform other competitors.
It is tough enough to cut through staples, CDs and credit cards. The simple pull-out bin makes it easier for you to dispose of your shredded documents without a mess.
Below are the pros and cons of the Fellowes C-220Ci 100% Jam Proof Cross Cut Shredder as experienced and described by its users.
Users’ Positive Reviews
- It chews through paper with ease.
- It can be easily emptied with big door and wastebasket.
- Oil is put into a reservoir in the side and you let it coat itself.
- A warning light comes on when oil is low.
- We have had this shredder for some time now and it has taken everything we could throw at it. We have filled it up at least a dozen times and it seems to only sip the blade oil which is great. Get this one. You won’t be sorry.
- This machine is quiet, fast, and does not jam easily.
- This is a nice little shredder with a lot of great features. It self-oils and alerts you when the oil tank is getting low. It is quiet (which the boss loves) and jam-proof (which everyone else loves).
Users’ Negative Reviews
- When we set the shredder up, we were disappointed to find that it doesn’t work. The “bin full” light goes on after shredding only a few pieces of paper, and it appears that there is a leak with the self-oiling feature.
- The full light flashes when the paper shredder basket is only 3/4 full. We have to push the paper down several times to get the maximum out of each bag. It would be nice if the light lit up when the plastic bag in the shredder was full or near the top.
5 Stars 38%, 4 Stars 25%, 3 Stars 13%, 2 Stars 12%, 1 Star 12%
Get more details of the Fellowes C-220Ci 33225 100% Jam Proof Cross Cut Shredder here.
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of February 24, 2017 5:49 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.