You can depend on the reliability and durability of Black & Decker CC800 8 sheet crosscutpaper shredder with power boost graphite.
Black & Decker CC800 shredder features a stylish two-tone design that blends with your home or home office décor.
The Power Boost technology makes it powerful enough to do any difficult shredding task.
Black & Decker CC800 accepts up to 8 sheets of paper in just one pass. The powerful cutters cut through credit cards and staples.
Black & Decker CC800 shredder has a snap-down protective cover for safe operation. The cover serves as a convenient paper guide when it’s open.
The Reverse feature keeps the machine from paper jam and the automatic Start/Stop feature ensures ease in operation.
- 8 sheet crosscut shredder with protective cover
- Power boost technology shreds credit cards and staples
- 4 gallon basket capacity
- Auto start, stop and reverse
- Noise level 72dB
Prevent Identity Theft
The fastest growing crime in the U.S. is identity theft. It is done by misusing the personal information of another individual just to commit fraud.
Identity thieves gather personal information either by stealing mail or workplace records, dumpster diving, computer hacking or using computer code.
It is essential that you should shred your mails, credit application copies, charge receipts, physician statements, insurance forms, expired charge cards, mailed credit offers, or checks and bank statements or anything containing your personal information that you are discarding.
Below are the pros and cons of Black & Decker CC800 CC800 Crosscut Paper Shredder as experienced and described by its users.
Users’ Positive Reviews
- It’s a really nice paper shredder by Black & Decker! I would recommend it to anybody that’s on a budget and needs a paper shredder that can get the job done.
- The protective lid and power boost are such great features on this machine. It does the beautiful cross cut shreds and it does the job!
- This thing strikes a great balance between capacity and size.
- The machine isn’t very loud considering it is a shredder and seems to power through the 8 sheets it states it can handle.
Users’ Negative Reviews
- It would have been better if the lid popped up by itself all the way instead of us having to lift it and move it to its position.
- The slit to put the paper in seems rather small, but I guess you’ll get the hang of it once you get used to it.
- The unit will overheat if shredding a lot of documents.
- The safety switch is activated by a very, very, very, thin piece of plastic that breaks very easily.
- It uses too much plastic in its construction, and the plastic they use simply isn’t strong enough to withstand the loads imposed upon it by normal operation.
5 Stars 44%, 4 Stars 11%, 3 Stars 22%, 2 Stars 11%, 1 Star 11%
Get more details of the Black & Decker CC800 8 sheet Crosscut Paper Shredder with Power Boost Graphite here.
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of April 26, 2017 8:44 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.