Aurora C1210 12-Sheet Professional Crosscut Paper Shredder is a professional cross cut paper shredder that’s so simple to store, so easy to use and powered enough to the tough shredding jobs.
Aurora C1210 shredder is ideal to use for medium-duty cross cut shredding to completely destroy private data.
Aurora C1210 accepts up to 12 sheets of paper in a single pass at a speed of 7.2 feet per minute to ensure quick destruction of your private information.
Collapsible Bracket for Easy Storage
The C1210 allows you to destroy your documents fast. It features a collapsible basket that’s a breeze to set up.
Simply lift up the basket frame, push the posts into position, have the shredder attached to the basket and then you’re ready to shred your documents.
This shredding machine is equipped with overload and thermal protection so that its mechanisms won’t be destroyed. It automatically starts as soon as a sheet is inserted with its auto start feature.
At the top of the machine is a LED indicator which indicates “power”, “basket full” and “overload”. The angled paper slot makes the machine safe to operate.
The Aurora C1210 is designed with stylish and glossy finish. It looks good on a desk or any office space. Its mesh wastebasket with 4.28-gallon capacity holds shredded material of 280 sheets of paper.
It is powerful enough to tear right through staple, paper clips, credit cards and CDs. You don’t have to worry when you feed too much into it as it has manual reverse feature which quickly clears paper jams.
- 12-sheet capacity
- 7.2 feet per minute shred rate
- Destroys staples, paper clips, and individual credit cards and CDs
- Collapsible, pull-out mesh wastebasket stores up to 280 sheets of shredded material
- LED indicators provide Power, Overload, and Basket Full information
- Product Dimensions: 12.48 x 18.11 x 8.90 inches (W x H x D)
- Product Weight: 18 pounds
Below are the pros and cons of the Aurora C1210 Crosscut Paper Shredder as experienced and described by its users.
Users’ Positive Reviews
- I like the collapsible bin design, and it indeed greatly reduces consumption of non-recyclable plastic.
- The curved feeding slot design is much simple and elegant, and does not require any “high” tech proximity gadget found in some Fellowes models.
- This is probably the best shredder I have had. This machine is a little work horse. It just keeps working like a PRO. I highly recommend this machine. It’s awesome.
- Relatively quiet, simple to set up, works well and shreds to a level that puts the mind at ease.
- It is an excellent high-quality product that we have used relentlessly since receiving.
- It easily shreds several sheets at a time and the basket is easy to empty. It’s not a micro-shredder, but the pieces are fairly small.
- It’s a great shredder. It’s very sturdy and very quiet compared to most shredders.
Users’ Negative Reviews
- We did have an issue with the waste bin being locked in all the way.
- This thing died in less than a year. I thought this would deliver more based on the price and reviews.
- It doesn’t like shredding CDs. It rejected half of the ones we put in it, just sent them back up. CDs were destroyed pretty well, but not shredded.
- The shredder itself is good enough, but chokes on 12 sheets.
- After a year the door jammed constantly and kicked out of place while shredding, pausing shredding constantly and that’s very irritating. I had to give up and go with another shredder, which shreds much more quickly.
5 Stars 54%, 4 Stars 14%, 3 Stars 6%, 2 Stars 20%, 1 Star 6%
Get 31% Discount and more details of the Aurora C1210 12-Sheet Professional Crosscut Paper Shredder (Black) here.
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of April 26, 2017 8:44 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.