Aurora AS662C 6-Sheet Crosscut Paper Shredder with Basket is a crosscut shredder that’s perfect for home and protects you from identity theft by cross-cutting your paper documents into 5/32 x 1 17/20-inch pieces.
Aurora AS662C shredder even cuts through credit cards and CDs. This shredding machine accepts 6 sheets of paper in just a single pass at the speed of 9.2 feet per minute.
The 3-Safety Mode switch keeps you safe during the shredding process by keeping your fingers from being caught by the unit’s 8.7-inch wide feeding throat.
Aurora AS662C shredder has a 4.5-gallon capacity wastebasket which is capable of holding 150 sheets of shredded paper.
Aurora AS662C is powerful enough to tear right through staple, paper clips, credit cards and CDs.
You don’t have to worry when you feed too much into it as it has manual reverse feature which quickly clears paper jams.
- Shreds credit cards
- Crosscuts up to 6 sheets/Cut size: 5/32″ x 1 17/20″ pieces
- 3 Mode Safety Switch
- Shred speed: 9.2 feet per minute
- 8.7″ throat width
- Basket volume/capacity: 4.5 gallon or 150 sheets
Prevent Identity Theft
The fastest growing crime in the U.S. is identity theft. It is done by misusing the personal information of another individual just to commit fraud.
Identity thieves gather personal information either by stealing mail or workplace records, dumpster diving, computer hacking or using computer code.
It is essential that you should shred your mails, credit application copies, charge receipts, physician statements, insurance forms, expired charge cards, mailed credit offers, or checks and bank statements or anything containing your personal information that you are discarding.
Below are the pros and cons of Aurora AS662C Crosscut Shredder as experienced and described by its users.
Users’ Positive Reviews
- I have been so pleased with this shredder. I have shredded documents that were paper clipped and also credit cards. All were shredded quite easily with the powerful teeth.
- The motor seems powerful and strong. No problems out of the box.
- This is a wonderful and powerful shredder. So simple to set up and use.
- It accepts paper and credit cards as advertised. I would recommend this model to anyone wanting a shredder for their home office.
Users’ Negative Reviews
- It is very hard to get any sheet into the machine to auto start.
- Not only did this shredder not live up to its claims on the box, but it stopped working after 6 months of once a week light use.
- Like everyone else, mine jams easily with one piece of paper. It’s difficult to get it unjammed enough to have the auto-start re-engage.
- I’ve had it about a week and it won’t even shred 2 pieces of paper, never mind 6, without jamming up.
- I spent more hours unjamming this machine than shredding paper and now it is just plain dead.
5 Stars 12%, 4 Stars 8%, 3 Stars 0%, 2 Stars 16%, 1 Star 64%
Get more details of the Aurora AS662C 6-Sheet Crosscut Paper Shredder with Basket here.
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of June 28, 2017 4:59 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.