Aurora AS420C Desktop-Style Cross-Cut Paper Shredder with Basket is a desktop crosscut paper shredder that’s so simple to store, so easy to use.
It is ideal to use for light-duty cross cut shredding to completely destroy private data. It ensures quick destruction of your private information.
Aurora AS420C shredder is primarily for home office use and provides the shredding technologies necessary for destroying your documents with a maximum of 8 sheets of paper in each pass through its 4.5-inch throat.
It also shreds staples, paper clips and credit cards. It has been awarded as the best paper shredder under $50 category and looks really good on your desk with its dimensions of 9 x 7 x 10 inches.
The Aurora AS420C shredder is designed with style. Its wastebasket holds shredded material of 40 sheets of paper.
It tears right through staple, paper clips, credit cards and CDs. You don’t have to worry when you feed too much into it as it has manual reverse feature which quickly clears paper jams.
- Aurora Desktop Style Crosscut Paper Shredder with Basket
- 4.5-inch throat width
- Basket with handle
- 40-sheet basket capacity
- Measures 9 x 7 x 10 inches
Prevent Identity Theft
The fastest growing crime in the U.S. is identity theft. It is done by misusing the personal information of another individual just to commit fraud.
Identity thieves gather personal information either by stealing mail or workplace records, dumpster diving, computer hacking or using computer code. It is essential that you should shred your mails, credit application copies, charge receipts, physician statements, insurance forms, expired charge cards, mailed credit offers, or checks and bank statements or anything containing your personal information that you are discarding.
Below are the pros and cons of Aurora AS420C Paper Shredder as experienced and described by its users.
Users’ Positive Reviews
- It does the job perfectly well.
- I like the product’s compact size. Great for shredding credit card offers received at home.
- I have been using this product for more than a year now, and my experience has continued to be great.
- This product is really something special. It does the job quick & low. Better than expected.
- It shreds credit cards easily. It’s small, but it shreds paper in very small pieces so it holds a lot. Great for home use.
- This shredder is exactly what I needed for simple, easy home usage.
Users’ Negative Reviews
- You had to fold a normal piece of paper to shred it, the hole was so small. Totally impractical for everyday paper shredding.
- The blades get clogged and have to be cleaned if you shred a small stack of documents.
- I would have preferred that the resulting shreds be much smaller.
- It does small jobs so even for my limited mails I spend few minutes to shred stuff, noisy too.
- I can’t get it to take more than 2 sheets at a time. Not for stacks of paper. The motor will get very warm.
- It does not work on credit cards even though it says it does. It does overheat and I do have to empty the basket often.
5 Stars 52%, 4 Stars 33%, 3 Stars 9%, 2 Stars 0%, 1 Star 3%
Get more details of the Aurora AS420C Desktop Style Cross-Cut Paper Shredder with Basket here.
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of June 28, 2017 4:59 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.