Aurora AS1040C 10 Sheet Micro shred JAMFREE Crosscut Paper Shredder with Pullout Basket and Casters is so easy to use and powered enough to do the tough shredding jobs.
This paper shredder machine is ideal to use for medium-duty micro-crosscut shredding to completely destroy private data into 3/25 x 9/25-inch tiny pieces at a speed of 9.2 feet per minute.
This micro cut shredder accepts up to 10 sheets of paper in a single pass and ensures quick destruction of your private information.
Feature-Packed Cross-Cut Paper Shredder
This shredding machine is equipped with overload and thermal protection so that its mechanisms won’t be destroyed. It automatically starts as soon as a sheet is inserted with its auto start feature.
This paper shredder has a front pull-out wastebasket with 9.25-gallon capacity holds micro-shredded material of 1,045 sheets of paper and has a Jamfree feature.
This micro cut paper shredder has 360-degree swivel castor wheels.
Aurora AS1040C Features
- Cut size: 3/25″ x 9/25″ pieces
- Shred speed: 9.2 feet per minute
- 9.0″ Throat width
- 360 degree swivel castor wheels
- Front pull-out wastebasket
- Basket volume/capacity: 9.25 gallon/1045 sheets
Below are the Aurora AS1040C Cross-Cut Paper Shredder Pros and Cons as experienced and described by its users.
Users’ Positive Reviews
- One nice design feature is that you feed sheets in vertically, that is, you place up to 10 sheets in the opening and drop them in.
- The Aurora is not as noisy as my last shredder. Unlike the constant roar of the old one, the Aurora makes a rhythmic “chug-chug” sound as it devours the paper.
- I consistently put a stack of papers in this new one at a time. It does take the 10 sheets as described.
- This shredder has a lot of power and crosscuts your paper for maximum security. It’s large so you don’t have to empty it too often.
- This one is great and micro shreds documents fast and you feel secure after using this item.
Users’ Negative Reviews
- After about 50 pages of shredding, the machine overheats and has to be shut down for at least 30 minutes before it recovers.
- I was disappointed to find that it consistently stops working due to overheating after 10 to 15 minutes of continuous use.
- Unfortunately this shredder is super loud which is annoying for a small office like mine.
5 Stars 63%, 4 Stars 9%, 3 Stars 18%, 2 Stars 9%, 1 Star 0%
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of October 23, 2014 1:28 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.