Aurora 30614 6-Sheet Light Duty Crosscut Paper Shredder shreds your private documents and sensitive data into confetti.
The stainless-steel blades efficiently cut through folded paper, paper clips and staples, and destroys credit cards one at a time. The blades slice across and down the paper which provide maximum security of your personal data.
Aurora 30614 shredder’s cross-cut technology provides high-security protection when you dispose of your personal information, financial statements or junk mail.
This shredder is capable of shredding as many as 6 pages of paper in just one pass. Even when you feed a folded paper or riddled with staples, its stainless-steel blades will shred your documents fast for safe disposal.
Perfect Size for Home or Office
Aurora 30614 is a perfect addition to your home or small office. It has light indicator that alerts you when it’s time to empty the attached wastebasket.
This shredder can be left in auto start mode to provide you maximum convenience. A sensor activates the blades when paper is inserted.
If you happen to feed more than 6 pages at a time, the manual Reverse mode helps you clear a temporary paper jam.
You don’t have to worry when you need to use it heavily as it features thermal overload protection that keeps the unit from overheating.
- Shreds credit cards (one at a time) staples and paper clips
- Safety power control feature with integrated handle design
- Overload and thermal protection
- LED standy and power status indicator light
- ShredSafe safety power control feature
Prevent Identity Theft
The fastest growing crime in the U.S. is identity theft. It is done by misusing the personal information of another individual just to commit fraud.
Identity thieves gather personal information either by stealing mail or workplace records, dumpster diving, computer hacking or using computer code.
It is essential that you should shred your mails, credit application copies, charge receipts, physician statements, insurance forms, expired charge cards, mailed credit offers, or checks and bank statements or anything containing your personal information that you are discarding.
Below are the pros and cons of Aurora 30614 Crosscut Paper Shredder as experienced and described by its users.
Users’ Positive Reviews
- I’ve shredded several hundred pieces of paper in one sitting and the shredder chewed them up well.
- It works good, can eat quite a few pieces of paper at once.
- It performs exactly as advertised.
- The cross-cut makes it pretty much impossible to paste things back together. It also does credit cards.
Users’ Negative Reviews
- The paper bin is rather small and there is no easy way to brace it on a larger trash can for mass-shredding.
- I’ve kept to a couple sheets at a time and the shredder is jamming.
- Paper gets caught in between the blades and you can’t get it out.
- Product stopped working after just four months of low use.
- It chugs along with 6 pieces of paper, so I usually stick to 3 at a time.
5 Stars 25%, 4 Stars 25%, 3 Stars 0%, 2 Stars 0%, 1 Star 50%
Get 14% Discount and more details of the Aurora 30614 6-Sheet Light Duty Crosscut Paper Shredder here.
Bestselling Cross Cut Shredders
Prices are accurate as of June 28, 2017 4:59 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.